Friday, January 05, 2018

Still kind of tired

Lousy night's sleep after a busy, busy day with my granddaughter. Maybe she is too stimulating? Actually, being around almost anybody is too stimulating sometimes for an introvert like me.
  • Warm enough to take the dogs for medium length walks this morning. It's their paws I worry about. I do have booties I can try using with them; I just anticipate failure. 
  • Instead of wearing my merino/cotton long johns, I layered with leggings and a long-sleeved tee shirt. Mistake!
  • My SO and I resorted to mall walking to get more steps in. I wish there were an equivalent for dog walking, some place under cover and above freezing.
  • I learned something new today: people in Oregon and New Jersey don't know how to pump their own gas. I'm sure my dad was not happy when self-serve pumps came into being. In fact, I wonder if he ever did pump his own gas, as I think there were still a few places near him with outside attendants.
  • No knitting, no spinning, no weaving.
  • Indulged in overeating tonight: pizza, chips, Snickers bar. I blame a combination of being tired, plus fighting the overwhelming urge to hibernate.
  • Finished Hardcore Twenty-Four

No comments: