Monday, December 18, 2017

Testing

(I'm trying an experiment of using lists on this blog to describe my life. This is not a to-do list but a what-I-did list. Feel free to comment.)

Today I...

* Performed my morning routine: coffee, online comics and news and NYT crossword puzzle and social media and email.
* Walked the dogs
* Ate breakfast
* Took a shower
* Ran errands: dropped books at the library; paid my hair stylist (forgot my checkbook last week); mailed handknit socks to son's girl friend; went to Staples in search of a box, bought packing peanuts instead and a gift card for P; searched for an electric fence at Lowe's, Menards, TSC; bought a cabinet knob at Menards and a projecting xmas light; at TSC purchased a new pair of rubber boots; stopped at Krogers for bananas and cookies to take to xmas spinning guild meeting, also bought a pizza. Is that all? I think so, took all morning.
* Ate the WHOLE pizza for lunch.
* Picked up Nora.
* Fixed Nora hot chocolate; did hidden picture puzzles in Highlights for Children with her; played Uno and checkers with her, too. The Nook tablet remains "lost".
* Knit two pattern repeats on baby blanket.
* Skipped supper (see lunch above); tried one of the pears - not quite ripe yet.
* Washed dishes.
* Watched an episode of "Last Tango in Halifax" with the dogs.
* Ate bedtime snack - Cheerios, milk, banana, walnuts.
* Went to sleep after doing a crossword puzzle; still using Sherlock Holmes as a sleep aid.

No comments: