Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Testing 3

Today I...

  • followed my usual routine of coffee and news, blah, blah, blah. Got a bit stuck on the NYT crossword puzzle.
  • walked the dogs. I was supposed to take one of them to a group training session this afternoon, but I rescheduled that for after the holidays.
  • ate breakfast - more of the usual.
  • showered. Today's clothes color is brown, so I fixed the button holes on my brown faux sherpa coat.
  • picked up dog poop while it was still cold out. The temps won't stay down this month, so the ground is not frozen, so the dogs keep tracking mud into the house. I try to clean them up with foot baths but they hate it, resulting in much struggling and swearing.
  • vacuumed (damn dogs).
  • set out the mowers to be picked up for servicing. I think the man picking them up was the same one who delivered the zero-turn Toro last summer and "trained" me in how to use it. The training mostly consisted of my dragging information out of him; his answers implied I was an ignorant slut.
  • had lunch with P. at Qdoba - rice and beans for me. We were going to walk the mall but it was too crowded, settled for coffee at the Starbucks across the street, where I could use a gift card (I can't use it at the B&N cafe).
  • I was supposed to pick up Nora, but her dad called and said he would, as his training ended early. That freed up the rest of my day.
  • Did not knit two more repeats on the baby blanket because I was distracted by my telephone and Internet being down. Called Frontier customer service who forwarded me to someone else who forwarded me to someone else who was finally able to tell me there was an outage in my area. While I was distracted by that minor emergency, Clio dug a hole in the backyard and Watson got into the trash in the living room. Damn dogs.
  • supper = the cookies I took to the guild meeting last night.
  • suffered Last Tango in Halifax withdrawal. Finished reading a NYer from the library, made progress on In the Watershed, neither of which can be renewed.

No comments: