Saturday, December 23, 2017

Definitely a stay-at-home day

Dear diary:
  • A regular night's sleep - ahh!
  • Regular morning routine. It looked slick out because of crap falling from the sky, but it was ok.
  • More cleaning - the house looks kinda nice (for a change). Also laundry. When I was working, I got into the habit of doing all the laundry on the weekend; that way everyone had clean clothes for the week. When I retired, I tried to break that habit, to no avail.
  • Knit more on the baby blanket.
  • Homemade soup and a homemade Egg McMuffin for lunch, salad and popcorn for supper.
  • Wrapped presents. I occasionally donate money to NWF. They send me calendars and wrapping paper and lots of requests for more money. Does any of my donation actually help wildlife?
  • Winter weather advisory for tomorrow, from 10am to 10pm. I need to go to the grocery store. Maybe around 7am? Before the dogs get up?
  • Finished season 3 of Last Tango in Halifax. Started reading Lagom.

No comments: