Wednesday, February 04, 2009

THAT didn't last long

My pledge to buy only essentials until March 1? FAIL. I had been keeping my eye on a storage thingy at Home Depot, waiting for it to go on sale, when Target put lots of storage thingies on sale. For the price of one Home Depot storage thingy I bought three Target storage thingies, but still. I was supposed to buy nothing. AND I no longer have an excuse to defer cleaning the garage.

One of my major complaints about working for an international company is I have never been offered the opportunity to travel internationally. Never mind that my passport is 35 years old. While I am breaking my buy-only-essentials rule, I might as well get a new passport. Maybe that will change my traveling luck.

And THEN I will buy only essentials until March 1. Or we could make it March 7, to make up for my transgressions.

No comments: