Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Brave the cold - NOT


  • I got all bundled up this morning, but I just could not bring myself to venture outside. Fortunately, the dogs were still tired from yesterday.
  • Beau has been a butt lately and Finn has been grumpy about not being able to go outside and roam. Chicken-or-the-egg cat fights going on periodically through the days. Even if Finn is only looking at Beau, Beau screams bloody murder.
Beau is hiding behind the toilet

  • Got a little behind in knitting the baby blanket, but I'm caught up now.
  • Since I was able to buy more yarn yesterday at JoAnn, I finished weaving the whatever that is on the 24" loom. Still not sure what it will be. I don't like the fringe, so I will probably hem it.
  • Felt anxious about group dog training. Took Clio. She settled down pretty quickly, probably because she was tired. Only three other dogs in class, which helped. One was a cross between a Saint Barnard and a poodle - non-shedding and gorgeous! A 7-month old Great Dane was being worked separate from our class - HUGE already!
  • It just occurred to me I should have asked the Saint Barnard-poodle's owner if I could have some clippings. The dog's fur had a nice curl to it. And she said it mats, so it may make good yarn.
  • Took the "rug" and my woven swatches to weavers guild, for show and tell. We did paper weaving as well, to try out designs. 

No comments: